Tuesday 5 October 2010

Tuesday 5th October 2010 - Jessica Ennis


051010 Jessica Ennis
Originally uploaded by Adam9309
Before we even start, I have to say a massive, massive thankyou to everyone involved within Day Dedication. Last night we hit 2,000 page views since May, which is a big milestone for us. Having started in September 2009, and having restarted in July, the fact we've managed to clamber to 2,000 views in a matter of a few months is a big deal for a very small blog like ourselves.

I refer to 'us', as it is. Yes, every night it is just little me putting my opinions onto the big wide world web, but it is a group of us. Every single one of you is involved in this thing - no matter how many times you've looked. Having the stats like I do makes everything worthwhile, and makes me want to do this.

So, thankyou to every single one of you. You're all brilliant.

But anyway, today's Dedicatee is JESSICA ENNIS. A very random one, but it will become apparent.

As you will all know, I'm running the Bupa 10k next May, in London. Now I've downloaded a bit of software called Adidas miCoach, and it's brilliant. It helps me track everything I need to know. And it gave me an option with whom to have talk to me. The tones of Andy Murray? No ta. Give me the lovely northern voice of Jessica any day.

So she will, hopefully, inspire me 3 times a week, for 36 workout, over the next 13 weeks. Hopefully.

So, JESSICA ENNIS, you are the Day Dedicatee for Tuesday 5th October 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment