Saturday 30 October 2010

Friday 29th October 2010 - Take That


291010 Take That
Originally uploaded by Adam9309
As with the majority of people on the internet yesterday, I was hunting for TAKE THAT tickets. Not for me, for Mum and Katie. So I got on at quarter past 9. And got off at half past 3. To get back on at half 4, to get off at half 7. And we only just got 5 tickets.

Bearing in mind the tickets for the new tour went on sale at 9, and there were 20 million hits on Ticketmaster alone, we were very lucky. But God I was fed up of F5 by the end of the day. £60 a ticket. And I'm not even going.

We had a dodgy call from some fake company because Katie gave some details away a bit stupidly, we had 3 laptops going, 2 PCs, 3 phones and Mum on the phone to get them. What a faff. I bet they wouldn't have done that for me for Kylie.

But whose to say that Kylie isn't gonna be with Take That?! Just throwing that out there.....

TAKE THAT, you are the Day Dedicatees for Friday 29th October 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment