Monday 25 October 2010

Monday 25th October 2010 - Piers Morgan


251010 Piers Morgan
Originally uploaded by Adam9309
First day of half term, and my bloody alarm has to go off at 7 to make sure I'm around for my driving lesson. Am beginning to feel like I've been popped in a warm jacuzzi for a bit, and then dropped into a tub of lard. Yeah, it's been that kinda day.

I had planned on doing work today. I didn't plan on making cinnamon rolls that took a day and a half mind you. They're alright, but for the time and effort put into them, you could all have one for a doorstop.

So instead of doing said-work, I watched a bit of telly, and tidied my room. Now the telly I watched was an interview with Cheryl Cole from Saturday night, I believe. Was a great bit of TV, and who interviewed her? None other than my big, big idol, PIERS MORGAN.

I own all his books, and have read them constantly. I watch all his programmes on ITV. Well, bar all the numerous stages of Britain's Got Talent. I don't wish to see a dog jump through a hoop, thanks.

But I am unbelievably excited for him to take over Larry King Live on CNN in the States. I've even made sure that with the package we get through Virgin, we can pick up the programme. He's a good listener - has the balance of serious and humorous bang on, and also can get away with asking anything. So is very much like Larry anyway.

His reputation is growing and growing - despite getting the sack from papers over here in the UK, he won Celebrity Apprentice, appears on both Britain and America's Got Talent, and now is about to earn millions of dollars a year through his CNN deal. Not bad for an Arsenal fan...

PIERS MORGAN, you are the Day Dedicatee for Monday 25th October 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment