Friday 29 October 2010

Tuesday 26th October 2010 - Alexander Lebedev


261010 Alexander Lebedev
Originally uploaded by Adam9309
Some of you will know ALEXANDER LEBEDEV. Some of you, of course, won't. So I'll do me best to explain who he is, what he does, and why he's got my day. Naturally.

Lebedev owns The Independent, the London Evening Standard, and today, launched 'i', Britain's newest daily newspaper.

And I'm a convert. We've read the biased views of the Daily Mail for as long as I can remember, so to have something that's visual, brief, tells everything exactly how it is, and is in fact, neutral, it's great! It's been a while since I've actually felt positive about a newspaper, but it's been really good. And only 20p!

So I got one today, and will get one all week to make sure I can prove that it really is good.

ALEXANDER LEBEDEV, you are the Day Dedicatee for Tuesday 26th October 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment