Saturday 2 October 2010

Thursday 30th September 2010 - Barbra Streisand


300910 Barbra Streisand
Originally uploaded by Adam9309
I know, poor picture, but it's the one that most reminded me of the BARBRA STREISAND I loved!

And no, it's not just because I share a birthday with her. But she's the first person I wish a Happy Birthday on the 24th of April. Even before my sister.

She's just cool. But today isn't because she's a top actress. And was absolutely stunning in her heyday. Oh no, today is because of a certain song named after her.

There's a dance duo called Duck Sauce, and their new song is, funnily enough, called Barbra Streisand. It is a massive, massive hit, and is gonna be Number 1 when its released. Good, I say.

But it's been in my head all day. All week. And it doesn't seem to get old, or want to go away. Amazing stuff.

And here it is for you to love.



So, BARBRA STREISAND, thank you for giving permission for the song, and making dance floors much more fun. You are the Day Dedicatee for Thursday 30th September 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment