Wednesday 7 October 2009

Wednesday 7th October 2009 - Christmas in New York


071009 Christmas in NYC
Originally uploaded by Adam9309
I hate Wednesday's. Middle of the week, a full day in school - why is it any good?

And why does this link to my day?

I'll tell you why. Christmas is coming. It really is. The Christmas CD's are properly out this week, I'm in such a wintery mood, and the snow is forecast for December. It is going to be perfect. And my Business Studies lesson was planning my perfect Christmas.

Why, I hear you ask, have you chosen Christmas in New York?! New York at Christmas is where I would love to be. I want to take Isobel, and walk through Central Park early Christmas Day, to return to find an 8ft Christmas tree covered in gold tinsel sitting at the house with two presents underneath, and Diana Krall and her orchestra playing in the corner. We can all dream...

But NYC at Christmas, covered in snow?! It would be perfect. Just look at that picture? Now that is Christmas perfection. A couple of snowmen, maybe an ice rink, and lots of colourful coats and wellies - now you have the perfect scene.

Christmas in New York, Wednesday 7th October 2009 is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment