Saturday 3 October 2009

Saturday 3rd October 2009 - Casualty


031009 Casualty
Originally uploaded by Adam9309
Nothing like a bit of 'gore' on a Saturday night now is there?!

Casualty has suddenly become one of my favourite programmes, and for no apparent reason either! I reckon its something to do with my Media Studies A Level, mainly because we had to watch a clip one lesson! Bit sad really!

But yes, the F2's are brilliant, I'm slowly getting the hang of the lalagalathrosis stuff, and I now know what a Clinical Lead is! Doesn't mean I like blood and the horrible gory bits yet though!

Its become the programme myself and Isobel share. Same as today really. A perfect afternoon with a perfect woman. Shame I've seen this Casualty and she's out and about with the boys and girls tonight!

Hey ho! I'm sure Casualty will keep going, beyond its 21st year.

Casualty, Saturday 3rd October 2009 is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment