Sunday 25 October 2009

Sunday 25th October 2009 - San Francisco 49ers


251009 SF 49ers
Originally uploaded by Adam9309
Its gonna be my last blog for a few days, but I'll try my best to get something on at least!

The 49ers. Always been part of my life due to Uncle Graham. But this season is my first season actually attempting to follow them.

Today, we lost 24-21 to the Houston Texans. Now I understand the game, the touchdown stuff and attacking, and all the 'ands' you get in between numbers. But I don't have a clue who half our players are! All I know is that when Alex Smith plays, we are a quality team.

Both my teams lost today - the 49ers and United - but I'm happy with the 49er loss. We were 21-0 down at some stage, but in teh 4th quarter scored 14 points to give us a chance!

The San Francisco 49ers, you are the Day Dedicatees for Sunday 25th October 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment