Sunday 18 October 2009

Sunday 18th October 2009 - Alexandra Burke

181009 Alexandra Burke
181009 Alexandra Burke,
originally uploaded by Adam9309.
A tricky one today. Now, before I start, what i've decided to do is scrap the candidate thing, cos its so annoying to try and think of enough people to make a shortlist! But if someone or something has affected my day, then there will be a mention!

So, Alexandra gets my vote today. Her album arrived yesterday, 2 days ahead of schedule, and is absolutely incredible. Probably one of the best debut albums this century. It is just one of those albums where you love every track.

It also happens that she came off one of my favourite TV shows, but hey ho! She is a follower on Twitter, I'm a fan on Facebook, and now I own her album. Even better!

The Day Dedication for Sunday 18th October 2009 is Alexandra Burke.

No comments:

Post a Comment