Wednesday 14 October 2009

Wednesday 14th October 2009 - Boris Johnson


141009 Boris Johnson
Originally uploaded by Adam9309
Well, with the next two days already planned for blogs, who do you expect?! The Pope?!

Today's candidates are...

- Mariah Carey (the Queen of Music, never mind pop. Had a bit of a marathon tonight, but she's been done!)
- David Cameron (another political figurehead, but this one's being saved for when he is made PM next May!)
- Mrs Ganguly (my Business Studies teacher. Gotta say, I really didn't like her to start with, and now I really do!)
- Isobel Murray (again. She's completely made my day today, and I haven't even seen her this evening! She knows why though!)

My winner today was... Boris Johnson.

Now I've spent all evening writing a Politics essay, and I'm only halfway. But part of it was about the Mayor of London, and reading some of his speeches, and his history, is the funniest thing the Government have ever done!

A man in charge of the biggest capital in Europe in terms of finance and power, who hates Scousers? A man whose hair really shouldn't be that colour? A man who calls ping pong 'whiff whaff' and tries to take over the 2008 Olympics? Pure class.

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you my Day Dedicatee for Wednesday 14th October 2009, The Right Honorable Mayor of London, Mr Boris Johnson MP.

No comments:

Post a Comment