Tuesday 6 October 2009

Tuesday 6th October 2009 - Beechams


061009 Beechams
Originally uploaded by Adam9309
Ah... Its quarter past 8, and I'm sitting down to write my blog. Don't do this very often!

Well, todays been a bit of a mish mash. Got up at 7, only to find I had a high temperature, felt like a dog turd and couldn't talk, so dear old Mother told me to get back into bed and she'd sort the rest. Aren't Mums just great?!

Got up again at half 11, had a chat with Isobel, then went down to have some lunch, came back up, and jumped on here. Facebook is a very lonely place at half past 1 in the afternoon.

But the one consistent thing today was my runny nose. And that was down to good old Beechams. Specifically, the Flu Plus tablets. They may not work for ages, but then they kick in!

Isobel has been checking on me all day, bless her. And I've snotted all over myself and my phone just to try and make sure I sound better! So hopefully, tomorrow is a new day and tomorrow brings a healthy me!

Beechams, Tuesday 6th October 2009 is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment