Thursday 8 October 2009

Thursday 8th October 2009 - Gregg Wallace


081009 Gregg Wallace
Originally uploaded by Adam9309
He may look like an egg with glasses on. He may also have one of the most annoying voices on TV. But tonight, he has become one of my favourite TV personas.

'THIS FOOD IS LARVLEY!' seemed to be a common theme on Masterchef tonight. As did 'TOO MANY HERRRRRRRRRBS!' Oh, and you can't forget 'PHWOAR!' Yes, he did actually say that.

The liver wasn't cooked. The venison was, and was cooked to perfection. The cucumber sorbet didn't work, but then again, at least it was a pudding that went out. And pomegranate and watermelon works too.

This evening, I did make George wet himself, just a little bit with my Masterchef quote. But then again, he very nearly made me wet myself with his quote! Good old TV-MSN combinations!

This evening, my day is well and truly awarded to someone who has brought a smile to my face. And yes George, you were also very close to gaining today.

Tonight, Gregg Wallace, Thursday 8th October 2009 is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment